ANBI / CHARITABLE STATUS
ANBI STATUS (charitable status)
On 23rd of May 2018, Stichting Filipino LGBT Europe submitted its application to the Dutch Tax Office for Public Benefit Organization of Charitable Organization (Dutch: ANBI) for consideration. This means that you may deduct your donations to Stichting Filipino LGBT Europe from your income tax return if you meet the conditions of the tax authorities. You may read more about this via this link: visit Belastingdienst
Stichting Filipino LGBT Europe’s ANBI registration number is RSIN 858580883
You may verify this information via this link: visit Belastingdienst
The foundation Stichting Filipino LGBT Europe has been established by notarial deed on 8th March 2018. The foundation is registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel Amsterdam) with registration number 71104224.
Dutch Tax Authorities (Belastingdiesnt) for ANBI status (Rechtspersonen en Samenwerkingsverbanden Informatienummer): RSIN 858580883
The Foundation is registered at this address: Kloveniersburgwal 9-HS, 1011 JT Amsterdam. To visit, please make an appointment with Chris Sta Brigida. You may telephone him at +31 6 55 84 84 65 and or send an email to info@FilipinoLGBT.eu.
The Filipino LGBT Europe Foundation aims to (1) create a space in which the Filipino-LGBTs in various European countries can assert their visibility and voice so that they can become active members and citizens of the society they now inhabit and (2) to stimulate collaborative reflections, discussions and actions among the Filipino-LGBTs in Europe on issues that have bearings, directly or otherwise, to the emancipation of homosexuals and the normalisation of homosexuality in the Philippines, and to pursue other goals that are related and befitting to the objectives stipulated by the foundation.
CURRENT POLICY IN MAIN
The foundation shall accomplish her objectives through the following means:
1. Through organizing various activities and events such as publicly organized dialogues, conferences, symposia, and other cultural activities that will address the issues that directly or indirectly affect the lives of (1) the Filipino-LGBT in various European countries and (2) the LGBT communities in the Philippines;
2. By stimulating the production of knowledge on same-sex sexualities and building up the images of those who are in same-sex relationships both in the context of the Philippines and the Filipino communities in various European countries by means of research, education, and discourse;
3. By serving as intermediary between on the one hand the members of the Filipino-LGBT communities in various European nations and on the other hand governments, organizations and other institutions;
4. By raising funds and subsidies that will help the realization and fulfilment of the objectives the foundation has stipulated;
5. By embarking on long-term projects and campaigns that are socially relevant both in the Philippines and in Europe.
Article 4 of the Statute of the Foundation states that the board shall consist of at least two members. The board shall elect a chariman, a secretary and a tresurer from among its members. The secretary and treasurer can be the same person.
The current composition of the board is as follows:
- Chairman: Chris Sta Brigida
- Vice-Chariman: Ernie Medina
- Secretary: Ryan Aquino
- Treasurer: Johnny Cacatian
5. Board Member: Chei Billedo
6. Boad Member: Aris Ibarando
Article 4 section 6 of the Statue of the Foundation states that members of the board receive no remuneration for their work. Board members may receive reimbursement of expenses on a basis by submitting proper documents. Volunteers, to prior approval of the Board, may also receive remuneration for expenses incurred on a reimbursement basis by submitting proper documents.